A PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
Another classy bag design from the Cozy Nest Designs Seat Belt series! This sturdy Market Tote sewing pattern will walk you step-by-step creating a customized bag made of seat belt webbing! Seat belt belt webbing is shimmery and luxurious, yet extremely durable. Seat beat webbing is also easy to clean and sew! The market tote in this series features two exterior slip pockets, as well as a flap accent and metal ring. The interior of this bag boasts a zippered pocket and zippered gusseted closure. The tote handles are 23″ long with an 11″ drop. The instructions are included to sew three different size options for your bag. Why not sew a matching Tri-Fold Wallet to make the perfect set? This is an intermediate sewing project. Sew and Sell: Sewers are welcome to sell finished seat belt bags in small quantities giving credit to Cozy Nest Designs.
- small: 14 x 9.5 x 3 3/4″
- medium: 15.5 x 11 x 3 3/4″
- large: 17 x 13 x 3 3/4″
This kit contains all the webbing you need to make the all-occasions Market Tote in the SMALL size. You’ll love the luxurious sheen, durability, and stain resistance of seat belt webbing – which is also easy and fun to sew – even on a regular home sewing machine!
More sewing patterns from Cozy Nest Designs:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5