At first glance, it looks like a run-of the-mill tote bag, but this one has a special tuck in the bottom that makes it easy to pack flat in your suitcase or to open out and fill to capacity on shopping trips. The large tote features a zipped inside pocket for security, along with one to hold your glasses or cell phone and outside pocket, too. Use the stitch-and-flip method with strips of your favorite fabrics, or make it in already-quilted double layer fabric, or in canvas with embellished outer pockets. Directions for all options are included in the thoroughly written and illustrated directions. Directions for a mini version are also included, perfect for your favorite little girl or your paperback book!
More large capacity shopping totes to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas