I loved the apple theme and the overall cheery look to this coin purse. Right now some “cheery” is good in frozen February! This little coin purse is cute-as-a-button and will keep all that loose change from rattling around at the bottom of your bag. It would even make a great gift for your little one’s teacher! Rashida Coleman-Hale of Petite Purls beautifully demonstrates how easy it is to make this coin purse…
You will need a flex frame for this little pouch. You can buy them, or, you can make them yourself with two lengths of 3/4″ wide metal measuring tape. Suzanne of “Just Another Hang Up” shows us how to make the flex frames on the cheap if you don’t want to buy them. (It’s very easy!)
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5