Nothing tugs at the heartstrings harder than little girls and ruffles, so why not combine the two with this fresh ruffled tote bag sewing pattern by Christen Barber. Using fun and bright, yet sturdy contrasting fabrics to sew this pretty little tote, this bag project finishes small enough for her little hands, and large enough to hold all of her important treasures. Measuring 13″ × 10″ this little bag is just the right size. A tied closure and will help her practice tying a pretty bow. The Little Girls Ruffled Treasure Tote is a lovely birthday gift for little girls. This pattern was featured in Stitch Magazine, Spring 2014.
More bags to sew for girls:
- Busy Bees Child’s Little Girls Tote Bag
- Sew a Little Pants Bag
- Sew an Easy Little Precious Purse
- Funky Little Owl Bag Sewing Pattern
- TuTu Cute Ballet Tote Bag
- Little Ballerina Ballet Bag Pattern
Sewing Hack: Stop a Slippery Foot Petal! from How To Sew
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas