If you have kids in your life that really love Easter and a good giggle, they will be smitten with this sweet little bunny bag that “poops” jelly beans from Cozy Nest Designs! Kids can lift the bunny’s tail to find a hidden (secret!) door flap to dispense Easter candy! There is hook-and-loop tape sewn to the door flap, and at the top of bag to hold candy safe inside. Your bunny is appliqued to a quilted bag background, offering unlimited creative possibilities. Another excellent scrap-busting project. Instructions included for two sizes.
More sewing patterns from Cozy Nest Designs:
, and a zippered closure for keeping treasures securely inside.
Includes bonus instructions for a cupcake pillow!
All that, and a cherry on top.
Easter projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas