Sugar Bee's Free Sewing Pattern + Tutorial
A free step-by-step sewing tutorial and pattern from SugarBee Crafts to sew this wonderful library tote with a large front outside pocket. When Mandy saw the cats with glasses fabric print she knew she wanted to use it to make this book bag. Piping is also added for a nice professional looking finish to this easy-to-sew bag. This tote would make a great teacher’s gift!
More totes to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas