Sugar Bee's Free Sewing Pattern + Tutorial
A free step-by-step sewing tutorial and pattern from SugarBee Crafts to sew this wonderful library tote with a large front outside pocket. When Mandy saw the cats with glasses fabric print she knew she wanted to use it to make this book bag. Piping is also added for a nice professional looking finish to this easy-to-sew bag. This tote would make a great teacher’s gift!
More totes to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New