Sewn by Karen with linen, fusible fleece, two fat quarters, and a magnetic snap… this little Liberty vintage-style clutch is very sweet & feminine. I love the lace and stitching in a contrasting color around the edges of the bag. This Liberty vintage-style clutch bag is made with only two fat eighths of fabric and a small piece of linen.
What You Will Need
- 1 fat 1/8 outer fabric
- 1 fat 1/8 lining fabric
- small piece of linen for outer (approx. 5” X 3”)
- fusible fleece (approx. 8.5” X 11”)
- 1 small magnetic snap set
- Key fob ring (optional)
- freezer paper
- embroidery thread
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas