A brilliant, versatile, and fun-to-sew bag designed by The Crafting Shell. Katie Larson created this pattern after realizing she needed a better way to store her shoes when she traveled. Katie didn’t want her shoes stored with clean clothes. The gusseted sides of these wonderful zippered shoe bags are made with clear vinyl for quick access. These travel bags make fabulous gifts. Sew coordinating sets for friends and family using durable canvas, oilcloth, laminated fabrics, vinyl, or whatever sturdy fabrics you prefer.
More travel accessories to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas