A free video sewing tutorial from Sew Very Easy
A free sewing video tutorial from Laura Coia of Sew Very Easy demonstrating how to make this very spacious, lined, zippered, storage bag. The fabric collection showcased with this project is from the Fresh Picked Collection by Sue Zipkin for Clothworks. Laura offers some excellent bag-making tips along the way as well. A fat quarter friendly sewing project!
You will need:
- 4 fat quarters
- 1 yard of medium-weight fusible interfacing
- 15″ zipper or longer, trim to size
- coordinating thread
- iron, sewing machine
More projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas