A free video sewing tutorial from Sew Very Easy
A free sewing video tutorial from Laura Coia of Sew Very Easy demonstrating how to make this very spacious, lined, zippered, storage bag. The fabric collection showcased with this project is from the Fresh Picked Collection by Sue Zipkin for Clothworks. Laura offers some excellent bag-making tips along the way as well. A fat quarter friendly sewing project!
You will need:
- 4 fat quarters
- 1 yard of medium-weight fusible interfacing
- 15″ zipper or longer, trim to size
- coordinating thread
- iron, sewing machine
More projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5