You will enjoy sewing this modern-style tote measuring 15” x 14” x 8” making this bag roomy enough to carry your towel, a snack, a small tablet, some sunscreen, a water bottle, and more. The exterior of the Vacation Tote features two large side pockets, an accessible center cut-out , sturdy handles, and optional side snaps. The PDF sewing pattern from Gingercake Designs offers several options for the lining, including a zippered pocket. There is very little waste and beginner sewers will love the no-nonsense directions. Advanced sewers will love coordinating fabric styles, colors and designs. The sturdy base option combined with interior binding gives this large capacity bag great structure.
- quilting cotton for the exterior
- fusible interfacing
- sturdy duck cloth for the lining
- 1/2 yard of quilting cotton
- fat quarter of quilting cotton
- 1/2 yard of 54” duck cloth
- coordinating thread
More large capacity bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas