by Kristin La Flamme ❁
Believe it or not, this drawstring bag designed by Kristin La Flamme starts out as a simple square! While at Quilt Expo X in Lyon, Kristin saw pretty little evening bags made from a square of fabric. The whole bus ride home, Kristin thought about all the possible variations and came up with this beauty! Make yours with a patched, or otherwise sewn, outer fabric, or whip one up super-quick with just two solid fabric squares.
More Easy Sewing Projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5