A free sewing pattern from Jess Abbott
The knot tote from Jess Abbott of the Sewing Rabbit is the perfect purse for learning to sew. This beginner-friendly pattern is easy to make, and yields adorable results. The only thing you need to know how to do – to sew this purse, is sew a straight line! This free digital sewing pattern is perfect for a beginner seamstress to learn how to sew. This sweet handbag measures 18″ wide x 12″ high to top of purse x 18″ high to top of the handle.
More knotted bag projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas