This handy knitting and crochet project pouch by A Spoonful of Sugar is the perfect size for crafters on the go. Stow your latest knitting or crochet project in style. It is easily constructed from three fat quarters of coordinating cotton fabric. This knitting and crochet project pouch would make a great gift for the crafty type. This pouch has bound seams so you will need bias tape for this sewing project. If you don’t have any, you can make your own! Scroll down and watch the video tutorial by Nancy Zieman below.
Learn how to create bias tape and quilt bindings in minutes.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5