A free video tutorial and written pattern from Lakeside Loops
A free video tutorial from Kimberley at Lakeside Loops to knit the Quincy Market Bag with a free written knitting pattern. This bag measures 15” wide by 14” deep once completed. Straps – 20” long. Kimberley tried to make this pattern as beginner friendly as possible. In the video she covers the cast on, knit stitch, adding stitches, and dropping stitches and explains how to create the tassel details as well. The wavy stitches really make this bag.
You will need:
- knitting needles – two single pointed US 6 (UK 8) – 4.00mm (14” + in length)
- yarn – any medium weight yarn (size 4 / ‘worsted’ / 10 ply) amount needed: 3 balls – approximately 450 yards or 420 meters.
- A darning needle, and sharp scissors.
- the written pattern
More like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections! 🎉
- Halloween Projects 🎃
- The Elsie K. Baglet Pattern from StudioKat Designs ✁
- Classic Handbag – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas 👜
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5 🐯