A PDF Sewing Project by Jennifer Casa
The Kidlet Wall Pocket-Tidy Tote has a deep gusset to accommodate lots and lots of the “stuff” that’s always lying around and has a handy strap to fit over a doorknob or coat hook. It’s plenty sturdy for kids to carry their belongings themselves and you needn’t worry about them fiddling with a long strap. Put up a few fun hooks for a row of Kidlets in the playroom, or strategically hang them over doorknobs throughout the house. Finished measurements : 9” wide x 9” high x 3” deep.
- 1/2 yard of exterior fabric
- 1/2 yard of lining fabric
- 1/2 yard heavyweight fusible interfacing
- scrap fabrics to create the patchwork pocket
- 1/3 yard of 1” wide cotton webbing
More storage sew-lutions:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5