A Free Sewing DIY from A Kailo Chic Life
This sunglasses case from A Kailo Chic Life is the perfect beginner sewing project! This pattern allows for three or four sunglasses cases out of the 1/4 yard of fabric and lining, so this is an inexpensive sewing project too.
- 1/4 yard of printed exterior fabric
- 1/4 yard lightweight lining fabric
- 1/4 yard of fusible fleece
- 18 pt sewing needle
- sewing machine, thread, and scissors
More summer bags featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5