Watch Jennifer Bosworth from Shabby Fabrics in her free sewing video as she shows us how she creates this feminine, reversible, lined shoulder bag using Jelly Roll fabric strips from the Windermere Fabric Collection designed by Brenda Riddle. See more of the beautiful Windermere fabric collection at SF here. A simple button-and-loop closure at the top keeps your belongings securely inside. Only eight strips of fabric at full width, are required to make this bag!
- (8) × width of fabric
- (2) 17” × 22” fusible fleece for bag
- (2) 2” × 17” fusible fleece for handles
- (2) 18” × 21” lining fabric for lining
- (4) 2½” × 18” lining fabric for handles
- (1) 1½” × 4½” lining fabric for button loop
- (2) 1″ buttons
More sewing projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas