A PDF Sewing Pattern from SundayGirlDesigns
Here is a shabby-chic style tote bag embellished with matching flower pin. It measures about 11″ high and 13″ wide and has two-inch gussets. The handle drop is 9.5″. This beautiful and feminine bag has an easy-to-install magnetic snap closure. Two handy pockets inside of the tote are also pieced and quilted with decorative machine-stitching. This tote bag is fully lined with a pre-quilted cotton fabric. You can also cut your own jelly-roll strips or sew the bag body un-pieced. The fabric flower pin (brooch) embellishment was created using fabric scraps. It is an easy embellishment project and does not need any sewing.
More Jelly-roll Bags to Sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas