A Free Sewing Tutorial by Bev McCullough
A free sewing tutorial from Bev McCullough to make this great caddy to help sewers and quilters keep their ironing boards clear of tools
yet handy while storing them inside this pretty organizer that you can make too! This caddy is made with pockets on both sides; a long pocket in front for fabric pens, scissors, seam gauge, and measuring tapes. A little pincushion sits up front, and the back has a smaller pocket that is perfect for holding safety pins, chalk, small scraps of fusible interfacing? Fill this caddy with sewing notions and give it all together as a gift on a special occasion.
More sewing tool and notions storage projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas