Cool sewing techniques to learn while creating this iPad case - no exposed seams!
This is a PDF sewing pattern by Studio Cherie with all of the full-sized pattern pieces and source notes you need to start making these popular iPad tablet cases. Cherie says that there are some really cool sewing techniques to learn while sewing this bag, such as how to create a bag with no exposed seams. A finished iPad case made with this PDF sewing pattern measures 8″ by 10″ by 1.5″.
More sleeves and cases to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas