A free video tutorial from the Sewing Times
A free video tutorial from The Sewing Times demonstrating how to sew this boxy insulated lunch or picnic bag. This insulated bag is designed to store food and drinks while on the move. The insulated interior layers helps keep your foods cold or hot. This lunch tote has a zippered top closure as well as a top handle with a plastic buckle closure to create a carrying handle. A flat bottom keeps your food in one place while you carry this bag.
More lunch bag sewing projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5