A free sewing and upcycling tutorial from Vicky Myers transforming a tweed skirt into a lovely handbag for winter.
A beautiful blue plaid tweed purse is the result of an upcycled sewing project by Vicky Myers transforming a thrifted skirt into this handbag that is perfect for colder months. I love the pleats. I love the fabric. Let Vicky walk you through her creative steps she takes to sew this gorgeous bag – so you can make one too.
Draft a Basic Harris Tweed Coin Purse Sewing Pattern from Emma M
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5