Watch this free sewing video that shows us how to sew this great double-pocket wet and dry pouch made with PUL fabric. Store wet or soiled kitchen linens, mama pads, nursing pads, burp pads, wet diapers, wet swimsuits, and more in a wet/dry bag. Archy Strange from BubbleBubs at Etsy takes you from the very first step of this pouch project to the very last. This free tutorial also offers some sewing tips for nice neat zipper ends. These zippered pouches make great sew-and-sell projects. This is a very clear DIY video and a very nice bag. ?
More wet bag sewing projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5