A free tutorial from Laura Coia of Sew Very Easy
Laura Coia from Sew Very Easy demonstrates how easy it is to stitch a quilted bedside caddy. This free sewing tutorial is very straight-forward and suitable for any confident beginner who is generally comfortable with a sewing machine.
Notes: small pocket size finished is 12.5″ underside that fits under the mattress is 12.5″ x 33′ large pocket is 33″ x 12.5″ underside 33″ x 33″.
Laura is a freelance educator and registered professional with over 45 years of experience, including sewing, quilting, tailoring, garment repairs, garment construction, and teaching. Laura is also a published pattern designer.
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas