A free sewing video tutorial with Charmed by Ashley
Watch this free sewing video tutorial with Charmed by Ashley to see how easy it is to stitch this drawstring lunch bag with double handles. To make this lunch bag you will need some canvas, heavy cotton, denim, or whatever suitable fabric you want to use for the lunch bag exterior. You will need some cotton fabric for lining and for the cinched closure at the top. Get some cording for your drawstring, or some grosgrain ribbon and a cord lock to secure the top of the lunch bag open or closed.
Watch the sewing tutorial now:
More lunch bag projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5