A free sewing video tutorial with Charmed by Ashley
Watch this free sewing video tutorial with Charmed by Ashley to see how easy it is to stitch this drawstring lunch bag with double handles. To make this lunch bag you will need some canvas, heavy cotton, denim, or whatever suitable fabric you want to use for the lunch bag exterior. You will need some cotton fabric for lining and for the cinched closure at the top. Get some cording for your drawstring, or some grosgrain ribbon and a cord lock to secure the top of the lunch bag open or closed.
Watch the sewing tutorial now:
More lunch bag projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas