A free video tutorial from Okla Roots
Jess from Okla Roots shares a wonderful free video tutorial demonstrating how she incorporates quilt blocks and creates fun and unique bags. In this basics video, Jess goes over how she builds a bag panel from a quilt block, as well as how she cuts out large pattern pieces.
Be sure to scroll down this blog post for six free and fun to stitch quilt block patterns that you can use when making bags!
Tote Bag Patterns:
Fun and Free Quilt Block Pattern Downloads:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5