by Betz White and June Tailor Inc.
Stitch seven hexagons together to create a unique quilted bag. The Hexie Hipster is perfect for using up scraps or “fussy cutting” your favorite fabric prints. Wear your hipster cross-body for easy access while keeping your hands free. The Hexie Hipster bag can be made in two sizes, has a magnetic snap tab closure, one interior pocket and plenty of room for your everyday things.
June Tailor You Hexie Thing Hexagon Ruler:
Learn how to cut up to nine sizes of hexagons for quilting and applique. Video includes demonstrations of how to use hexies for appliques, machine piecing hexagons and combining hexies with equilateral triangles to create diamonds for star shaped quilt patterns.
More Hexi Sewing Projects at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5