A PDF pattern from Lilly Ella Stitchery
Lilly Ella Stitchery offers a PDF pattern for creating this beautiful paper pieced heart block. There are two design variations and three block sizes. This pattern is designed for the advanced beginner with some paper piecing experience. Three block sizes: 5″, 10″, and 16″ square. This printable pattern provides all of the pieces with a 1/4 inch seam allowance included. *Directions and diagrams on how to piece the sections. This is a wonderful pattern that you can use to make unique mini quilts, mug rugs, panels for bags of all shapes and sizes, and sew much more.
* Directions on how to foundation paper piece are not included, watch the free video tutorial below this post!
Watch now: How to Start Foundation Paper Piecing:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5