A simple sewing project for Valentine’s Day. Stitch this little coin purse with a heart-shaped flap closure that snaps shut. This PDF sewing pattern from TheCraftPixie is made to fit the A4 size and will print out on 9 x A4 sheets of paper. This is a perfect project to use scrap fabric. The finished coin purse measures approximately 5.5″ (14cm) wide, by 4″ (10cm) high, by 1″ (2.5cm) deep. It fits in the palm of your hand! Great for kids lunch money etc.
More Valentine’s Day projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5