Colleen and Chloe dug into their stash to make this fun autumnal quilt. Be sure to use an accurate 1/4˝ seam allowance throughout construction, so all the borders fit together well. Adapted from a design by Colleen Reale and Chloe Anderson for Toadusew! A larger sized version of this quilt (68˝ x 80˝) is featured in the September/October 2010 issue of McCall’s Quilting.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5