by Jessi Wohlwend of Practically Functional ✂
Teach a child to sew this simple and fun Harry Potter tablet case using felt, glue, and a few simple straight seams. This little novelty pouch makes a great gift especially for the die-hard Harry Potter fans. Jessi Wohlwend over at Practical Functionality shows us how to stitch these up in no time! A great first sewing project!
Crafting with Felt eBook from: Leisure Arts, Inc.
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas