PDF Sewing Pattern by Pat Bravo
A full sewing tutorial in PDF format for the Hana Gardening Bag by Pat Bravo. A simple, quilty-cute, functional, and versatile garden tote bag. Pat Bravo designed this tote as a gardening bag, but it can have so many other uses. This bag could be a beach tote, a grocery bag, or a park or picnic bag. This pattern is suitable for intermediate sewers.I made this for my mom a few years ago for Mother’s Day and she still uses it. I reinforced around the top edge of the bag and added cotton webbing for handles. I did not use interfacing because I made this bag using canvas, but I lined it with quilting cotton. If I stitched another Hana gardening bag I would make it using Lakehouse Favorites. The seed packets print within this fabric line suits this pattern perfectly.
Pat Bravo – BERNINA Ambassador
“Hello everyone! I’m so happy to be a BERNINA Ambassador! In this video I spoke with BERNINA about my passion and inspiration in sewing and what it means to be a Ambassador.” – Pat Bravo
More Garden Bags to Sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5