Create the perfect spot for your tea and cookie with this Halloween mug rug pattern from the Patchsmith. No magic needed! Using the quick fuse applique method and just three fabrics, you can create a functional little quilt for your table or desk in no time at all. Alternatively you could add a hanging ring and display this spooky lady in your entrance hall so that she is there to greet the trick-or-treaters when they call. Of course the moon doesn’t have to be orange as shown here – you could cast a spell and make it red, purple or even gingham! This PDF pattern comes with easy-to-follow instructions and two full size applique sheets allowing you to have the witch flying left or right without the need to photocopy or reverse the template. This pattern is for personal use but permission is also granted to make this item to sell provided the item is handmade by you and you credit the Patchsmith for the design. No mass production allowed.
More Halloween Quilting and Sewing Projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5