The possibilities for this sewing pattern are many all year ’round with a versatile design that you can customize! SundayGirl Designs designed a Halloween Jack-o’-lantern treat basket sewing pattern complete with the applique face templates. Keep it next to the front door on Halloween night to store treats, or sew one of these for a special trick-or-treater. Sew it in reds to create a strawberry instead of a pumpkin? Blue to create a blueberry? Create one of these baskets without the face for Easter. Pieced together with decorative top stitching, a scallop edge with ric-rac, and button trimmings. This basket is nicely padded and measures 6″ in diameter and is about 6″ high. A good scrap-busting project any time.
Halloween projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas