How to sew a framed vintage-inspired bag!
“This bag is totally inspired by the purse frame itself. As soon as I saw the frame I was thinking of film starlets, Grace Kelly, Doris Day, and the lovely women of Mad Men. This beaut of a handbag more or less designed it’s own sweet self. I wish all my designs came that easy!)” Lisa Lam – author of The Bag Making Bible
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5