While thrifting at Goodwill a few months back, Gina Wamsley from Gina’s Craft Corner scoured the store for wool sweaters that could be felted and transformed into a wintry handbag. Most of the sweaters were dreary shades of brown, but then this beauty caught Gina’s eye! A truly royal blue that she knew was perfect for a wintry DIY sweater bag!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5