A Free Sewing Project by Joy McKeon for Coats and Clark
Joy McKeon shares her Garden Bucket Tote DIY sewing project at Coats and Clark! Sew this handy gardening tote with laminated cotton or oilcloth fabrics for a wipe clean surface! This project is noted as an intermediate sewing project that can be completed in an evening.
- Dual Duty XP All-purpose thread in coordinating colors
- 1/2 yard fabric for the exterior (45.72 cm)
- 1/2 yard (45.72 cm) fabric for the liner
- 1/4 yard (22.86 cm) fabric for the pleated pockets
- 2 x 5″ (12.70 cm) squares fabric with pinked edges for the patch pockets
More projects for the garden indoors or out:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas