This Gamaguchi mint fabric from Cotton + Steel’s Mochi collection is the natural partner for this framed coin purse. Sophisticated, stylish, and playful. This coin purse is designed to be big enough to hold your phone and some money. Once finished this little purse measures 5″ × 5″. This project was originally published in Modern Patchwork, Spring 2015 Digital Edition..
- fabric – exterior purse top, 2 pieces 8″ × 6″ – exterior purse bottom, 2 pieces 8″ × 5″ – purse lining, 2 pieces 10″ × 8″ – zipper pocket lining, 2 pieces 5″ × 4″
- templates A, B, and C, provided
- template material
- fusible interfacing 20″ wide, 3⁄8 yd.
- fabric marker
- zipper 4″ (I used a metal zipper with a decorative pull.)
- metal purse frame 5″
- adhesive (E-6000® Craft Adhesive)
- paper twine
More coin purse projects featured at PatternPile.com:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Holiday Projects
- The Elsie K. Baglet Pattern from StudioKat Designs ✁
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5 🐯