Here’s a sewing tutorial on how to sew your very own wet bag. Christina’s design includes a handle on the side that closes with Velcro so that you could attach the bag to a stroller or to a strap on your diaper bag. This method involves a bit of hand sewing, but there are no seams visible on the inside of the bag, giving it a professional-looking finish. It measures a compact 9″ by 9″, but you could make wet bags in larger or smaller sizes too, just allow for more fabric and use a longer zipper.
More diaper / nappy bag sewing projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas