Tons of pockets compliment this sturdy and well planned purse organizer. A pocket for your phone, your planner, your camera, even your lip balm. Some slip pockets for loyalty cards too. A light-colored fabric used inside is best in order to be able to see the contents of your bag, perhaps a laminated fabric that you can wipe clean when needed. One of the best tutorials I’ve found for a bag organizer!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5