Use fresh pastel fabric prints from the Magnolia fabric line by Alisse Courter, and adorable pom-pom trim to embellish this large-capacity tote bag to sew from Camelot Fabrics. Typical crafting/sewing time required to sew this bag is two to three hours, so this is a nice afternoon project for an experienced beginner sewer. The finished pom-pom tote measures 34 x 19 x 8.
Suggested Sewing Supplies:
- fabric requirements noted on the free PDF
- 2/3 yard of pom-pom trim
- scissors, fabric shears & pinking shears – straight pins – fabric marker
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas