An awesome self-closing utilitarian tote! A great craft, knitting, crochet, or cross-stitch carry-all to hold all of your current project supplies.
what you need:
- cotton canvas (30 x 82 cm; that includes the seam allowance)
- fabric (or another color if you prefer that) for the lining (30 x 82 cm)
- fabric (30 x 18 cm)
- leather strap (or belt) for the strap (12-mm wide, 70-cm long)
- 4 small rivets to attach the leather strap to the bag
- 2 large grommets with a hole diameter of 14 mm (if you can find bigger grommets, you can use a wider strap, too)
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5