This hanging snail-mail organizer is the perfect to hang on our wall in the mud room, right next to the back door. When we come home, we can slip the mail into whatever pocket you decide! You could hand or machine stitch the initials, or first name of the recipient(s) on the outside of the organizer pockets. Make a pocket for everyone at home! This organizer cuts clutter and saves everyone time. An easy sewing project and a nice gift! You could make one for each season, or holiday!
- Up Parasol (floral fabric)
- Old Script (script fabric)
- Linen Mochi Solid (background)
- Interfacing 1.5 yards
- 2 pieces of linen and interfacing cut 12″ x 13″
- 2 pieces of cotton fabric and interfacing cut to 12″ x 11″ (floral pockets)
- 1 piece of cotton fabric and interfacing cut to 12″ x 11″ (script pocket)
- 1 piece of cotton cut to 6″ x 15″ (handle)
- coordinating thread
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas