You can carry your stuff and baby’s stuff, all in one bag. It’s a “biggun”, measuring about 19″ long, 12″ tall and 6″ wide. What’s exciting about this bag? It’s full of useful surprises! It’s got a divider inside and lots of pockets, including some with elastic that pull out, which are great for bottles. This is a complicated bag, but Warehouse Fabrics wouldn’t say you have to be a really experienced sewer to make it. You just need some patience and time. If you’ve ever wondered how to put a divider in a bag, they’ll walk you through it. This bag also has a lot of body, so it stands up on its own. As always, if you need help or don’t understand something in the instructions, please contact them using this the e-mail link.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5