This curvaceous bag was made with two half yards of Kaffe Fassett “Potentilla Lavender”. A fusible fleece as interfacing was used as well as a decorative button and beads. Clara Gonzalez who designed this bag, offers us a free sewing pattern and tutorial. When Clara decided she loved the first bag she made as a gift for a teacher so much, she made one for herself. A shapely, feminine purse that you can take just about anywhere.
Bobbin Tension Technique with Kevin Sews:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5