A Free Pattern & Tutorial from Sew Sweetness
An excellent versatile multi-purpose bag. The Caliti Convertible Clutch can be used as a clutch or a tote. Designed by the very clever Sara Lawson. The Caliti Convertible Clutch pattern is appropriate for intermediate level sewing. The Caliti clutch bag features interior pockets, a magnetic closure, and a metal buckle. You will also be required to make one buttonhole. The Caliti clutch purse converts from a shopping tote to a stylish clutch purse with modern round handles. Sara wrote this sewing pattern for Pellon. This free PDF sewing pattern requires three different types of interfacing, which gives us a chance to get familiar with each. A completed Caliti clutch bag measures: 13″ tall, x 10″ long, (unfolded), x 7″ tall, x 10″ long (folded).
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5