We really like this bag pattern by Ayumi because this bag, measuring approximately 9″(width) x 7 1/2 “(height without handles) x 5 1/2” (depth), can be used not only for bento boxes of any kind but also for carrying little crafty projects like crochet yarn + needles. These bags have a drawstring cover inside that provides privacy for whatever is in there as well as prevent things from getting dusty or dirty.
Oilcloth is vinyl on a cotton mesh base. It’s great fabric for protecting surfaces, creating fun settings and crafts. This bonded vinyl is durable and very versatile. Create lunch bags, place mats, table cloths, baby bibs, floor coverings under high chairs for easy clean up and shelf lining. Don’t forget oilcloth for your picnics! No need to hem just cut your shape, that’s all! Ideal for young sewers, very easy to handle, they can create easy projects such as book covers and craft aprons. Finish your oilcloth sewing projects with bias tape, or not!
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas