a Free Sewing Tutorial from Amy of Positively Splendid
A free sewing tutorial from Amy of Positively Splendid for a first-aid supply roll. Everyone should have at least one of these on hand at home and in any vehicles. An easy beginner sewing project that will make a big difference once completed. Sew your first-aid roll with fabric in bright colors so that your roll is easy to spot wherever you store it. A durable waterproof fabric is a good idea to keep bandages dry. See more clever (and free!) sewing projects by Amy at Positively Splendid here!
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas