+ Choosing Sewing Machine Needles
Toss in your today’s necessities, then create space for lots more inside this classy large capacity faux suede tote bag. You could recycle a suede jacket, and a plaid wool sweater and sew yourself a very nice tote. You could take it to the office or out for the day – it’s a very versatile tote bag. Don’t be intimidated by sewing leather, pleather, vinyl, or suedes – regardless of whether it is genuine or faux. Just be sure to use the correct sewing machine or hand sewing needle(s), and measure three times, not just twice. ;)
Choosing Sewing Machine Needles by CreateIndieDesigns
What needle size or type do I need for my project? I’m going to show you just a few types of needles that have in my sewing stash, also what types of fabrics I use them with.
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas